Oh Yes!

. Wednesday, May 14, 2014 .
Not the greatest shot in the world but I did manage to sneak up this close.  A Baltimore Oriole!  And he comes with a mate!  He has been trying to fly in the front door all week.  So we loaded up two oriole feeders and put them in the backyard. I still left the bowl of jelly on the front porch.  They hung around all day yesterday and we say them high up in the trees out back last night near dinner time.

Not the greatest shot in the world but I did manage to sneak up this close.  A Baltimore Oriole!  And he comes with a mate!  He has been trying to fly in the front door all week.  So we loaded up two oriole feeders and put them in the backyard. I still left the bowl of jelly on the front porch.  They hung around all day yesterday and we say them high up in the trees out back last night near dinner time.

No comments

Post a Comment

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home