Backyard Bluebirds

. Tuesday, May 13, 2014 .
We have been trying so hard to entice bluebirds to the yard.  Well, today I just happened to look up to see a bluebird on the box.  Then there one stuck it's head out.  Then two more kept taking turns going in and out of the box.  If I'm counting my bluebirds right we have two pair.  Jackpot!
 





 
The kids and are watching for more bluebirds.  Doodles is giving me lost of instruction because her Grammy has bluebirds in her yard.  Mark is on his way to the bird store for mealworms.
 
We have been trying so hard to entice bluebirds to the yard.  Well, today I just happened to look up to see a bluebird on the box.  Then there one stuck it's head out.  Then two more kept taking turns going in and out of the box.  If I'm counting my bluebirds right we have two pair.  Jackpot!
 





 
The kids and are watching for more bluebirds.  Doodles is giving me lost of instruction because her Grammy has bluebirds in her yard.  Mark is on his way to the bird store for mealworms.
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home