Bluebirds Second Set

. Wednesday, May 14, 2014 .
After Wammyville closed Mark and I took two chairs into the backyard and camped out for awhile on bluebird watch.
 










 
They sure are fun to watch.  And they must be getting used to us because we can now walk into the barn and they don't fly away.  I so want to look inside to see what is going on but mark says I will scare them away.  Right now we are building relationships.

After Wammyville closed Mark and I took two chairs into the backyard and camped out for awhile on bluebird watch.
 










 
They sure are fun to watch.  And they must be getting used to us because we can now walk into the barn and they don't fly away.  I so want to look inside to see what is going on but mark says I will scare them away.  Right now we are building relationships.

No comments

Post a Comment

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home