Thistles

. Monday, March 28, 2011 .

Mark and I took a little drive out in the country with Ella on Sunday.  We had to stop on the side of the road because Ella Bella was whining to get out and stretch her legs and some other things.  While I was standing there I notice a big bunch of dried thistles.  These plants are so pretty and purple in the summer.  But they are interesting this time of year also in a different way.

Are you wondering what other creative minds found to photograph.  Click here on Straight Out Of The Camera to see.

Mark and I took a little drive out in the country with Ella on Sunday.  We had to stop on the side of the road because Ella Bella was whining to get out and stretch her legs and some other things.  While I was standing there I notice a big bunch of dried thistles.  These plants are so pretty and purple in the summer.  But they are interesting this time of year also in a different way.

Are you wondering what other creative minds found to photograph.  Click here on Straight Out Of The Camera to see.

1 comment

  1. Love this. Thistles are beautiful, if prickly, in all their stages.

    ReplyDelete

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home