the backyard

Just Messing Around

. Monday, June 19, 2023 .

  I decided to get my big girl camera and dust it off because a photo challenge might be coming up in a few weeks.  Ellis is now so far ahead of me in skills wise I may never catch up.

So I took my camera out and set by the fire pit one evening...just enjoying the backyard.



















  I decided to get my big girl camera and dust it off because a photo challenge might be coming up in a few weeks.  Ellis is now so far ahead of me in skills wise I may never catch up.

So I took my camera out and set by the fire pit one evening...just enjoying the backyard.



















No comments

Post a Comment

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home