What A Difference A Few Days Make

. Thursday, June 26, 2014 .
Denise and I were up and ready to shoot some hummers this morning at 8AM.  I know just call us crazy!  Wow have they grown.  One is slightly bigger than the other.  And there was lots of action today.  They are squirming around in the nest and stretching their little wings and legs.  We could have spent all day watching...we will go back...soon.
 













 
 

Denise and I were up and ready to shoot some hummers this morning at 8AM.  I know just call us crazy!  Wow have they grown.  One is slightly bigger than the other.  And there was lots of action today.  They are squirming around in the nest and stretching their little wings and legs.  We could have spent all day watching...we will go back...soon.
 













 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home