Chippy Sunning

. Monday, March 10, 2014 .
 We had a really nice day one day last week and Chippy was loving every minute of it!

I say him out the window.  I ran and got the camera in hopes to get just a few shots.  I ended up walking outside and he let me get really close.  Just chilling and sunning.  And maybe a few stretches added in.



 We had a really nice day one day last week and Chippy was loving every minute of it!

I say him out the window.  I ran and got the camera in hopes to get just a few shots.  I ended up walking outside and he let me get really close.  Just chilling and sunning.  And maybe a few stretches added in.



No comments

Post a Comment

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home