Backyard During and After The Big Storm

. Saturday, February 15, 2014 .
The official measurement of our latest storm...4 1/2 inches on top of probably 3 inches of frozen snow and ice.

Taking cover in the Burning bush.


Stretching to get some food.









...me and my shadow...


Cracking open a peanut.

Taking off

This new feeder is driving the squirrels nuts!  They can climb all over it but can't get any seeds.  Really fun to watch!

The official measurement of our latest storm...4 1/2 inches on top of probably 3 inches of frozen snow and ice.

Taking cover in the Burning bush.


Stretching to get some food.









...me and my shadow...


Cracking open a peanut.

Taking off

This new feeder is driving the squirrels nuts!  They can climb all over it but can't get any seeds.  Really fun to watch!

No comments

Post a Comment

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home