Renegade Chicken

. Tuesday, April 12, 2011 .


I love it when plants volunteer to come up other places then where they are supposed to.  I was weeding on our last sunny day which seems ages ago, and was so thrilled to see this hen....no chicks as of yet but I know they will 'hatch' soon.

Would you like to join in the fun and challenge yourself with us?  It is really simple...if I can do it anyone can.  You don't have to be a professional...just a regular Joe Schmo with a camera and Internet service.  I have learned a lot just by checking out what other share.  Just take a look and then join us next Tuesday.


I love it when plants volunteer to come up other places then where they are supposed to.  I was weeding on our last sunny day which seems ages ago, and was so thrilled to see this hen....no chicks as of yet but I know they will 'hatch' soon.

Would you like to join in the fun and challenge yourself with us?  It is really simple...if I can do it anyone can.  You don't have to be a professional...just a regular Joe Schmo with a camera and Internet service.  I have learned a lot just by checking out what other share.  Just take a look and then join us next Tuesday.

2 comments

Now that you have stopped by to check out my shots, please leave a comment. Only you can make me a better photographer. Thank you!

newer older Home